We’re hiring! Could you or someone you know be our new WordPress Developer?
*NOTE THIS IS AN ARCHIVED POST*
Having recently won some exciting new website build projects, we’re looking for a rising star WP Developer to join our friendly, award-winning team.
Are you (or do you know) a developer who wants an interesting and varied agency role, with potential to grow and gain more project management and people management experience?
We’re looking for a solutions-focused innovator with a positive outlook to join our dynamic team.
Unlike some of the bigger agencies, our new developer won’t be a cog in a wheel. You will be working on lots of interesting projects, and will have real input into the design and creative process, influencing strategy and the direction/focus of campaigns and builds. Every day will be different.
Our current clients span sectors including:
- Education – schools, universities, professional training
- Retail & ecommerce – fashion, consumer brands and engineering
- Hospitality, events and venues – offices & co-working spaces, food & drink, weddings
- Housing and construction – commercial fit-outs and interiors, social housing, public sector
- Health & wellbeing – Fitness, organic skincare, veterinary
- Professional services – legal, accountancy, recruitment
Depending on when our new developer starts, the jrc.agency website could be first on the list… We’re in the very early stages of completely re-doing our own (now very outdated!) website.
Also… our office is based in the stunning Tetley building in the Leeds South Bank creative hub, we’re really lovely people to work with (not our words!) and we all make a great cup of tea (infinite stocks of Yorkshire tea always on tap in the office).