Jonny Ross is an experienced speaker and workshop leader.
Fleek Marketing can deliver bespoke workshops in all aspects of SEO, social media and blogging workshops. As every business is different, our bespoke workshops are designed around your specific needs.
We can hold the workshop at your offices, or at a venue of your choice. We are based in Leeds, Yorkshire, but are happy to travel.
Who should attend?
- business leaders who want to find out how to use SEO/social media/blogging strategically to win new business
- marketing and communications officers who want to understand the technical aspects of SEO and how to make it work for their campaigns
- operational staff and managers who want a broad overview of how SEO/social media/blogging works so they can improve their current platforms and build better relationships with customers
A typical workshop might include the following:
Search engine optimisation (SEO):
- How SEO works and how you can make SEO effective
- Practical tips and advice on how you can manage your own SEO
- How to create and manage blogs and to use them for SEO purposes
- SEO copywriting for blogs and websites
- Local SEO and Google Maps marketing
- Introduction to some amazing SEO tools
- Image optimisation
- On page and off page optimisation
- How to use social media for SEO
- How social signals play a part
This digital marketing workshop includes a free website analysis and SEO report, which will give you a clear and concise set of recommendations for your organisation to implement.
- Overview of the various main social networks
- How to create a basic social media strategy and apply it in your business
- How different social media platforms work and how to set up and manage accounts for best effect
- Which social media platforms you should choose to help you meet each business or marketing objective, or target specific audience groups
- Understand how to manage social media content and campaigns within strict time constraints (includes the use of dashboards etc)
- Ensure that the whole team understands and can play its part in making your social media strategy work
- Get an understanding of how the channels are being used in competitors and where they are going in the future
- Discover how to time-saving automation techniques
For more information about the areas we cover, a review of your current online presence and training needs, or a chat about what is possible, please give us a call on 0113 493 1819.
We can deliver workshops from as little as £450 including research, preparation, delivery and follow up.
What some of our previous workshop delegates have said:
“Gave me a sense of achievement and calm!”
– Karen Quinn
In a short space of time, Jonny’s friendly, patient manner not only helped me find my focus but also where best to direct it. I went from being someone who had become lost in the social media world, to leaving with a strategy, a clear plan of implementation and a sense of achievement and calm.
“Great Results, Expert, Good Value”
– Nicky Hall
I’ve read numerous articles on maximising social media and have attended several social media courses, and I can honestly say Victoria’s Social Media Masterclass is the first one that has proved wholly relevant. Victoria, and her colleague Jonny Ross – through their own business experiences – thoroughly understand the B2B market and the best techniques for effectively engaging with a very senior audience. Rather than lecture, their approach is insightful, tailored and highly strategic and forced me to really think about and evaluate my social media goals, plans and communcations. A very valuable session. Highly recommended
“Fab 2 Day Social Media Training Course”
– Tim Gomm
Jonny was delivering a two-day Social Media training course to me and my colleagues. Although I would regard myself as very knowledgeable in the areas covered, I was definitely surprised by Jonny’s in-depth and extensive knowledge. Jonny is a very good communicator and is able to deliver his points and ideas across. As a result I have learnt so much more about Social Media techniques, which will benefit me in my work. I would highly recommend Jonny!