Fleek Marketing can deliver bespoke workshops in all aspects of SEO, Email Marketing and Social Media Marketing.As every business is different, our bespoke workshops are designed around your specific needs.Fleek Marketing has experience in a broad range of SEO, email marketing and social media marketing strategies and techniques, so you can pick and choose what you would like us to cover.Click on the workshops topics below to find out more.
Our SEO workshop gives an overview of how SEO works, as well as practical SEO tips and advice to help train businesses to do their own search engine optimisation. This workshop includes a free website analysis and SEO report, which will give you a clear and concise set of recommendations for your organisation to implement.
- Understand how SEO works and how you can make SEO effective
- Learn how to create and manage blogs and to use them for SEO purposes
- SEO Copywriting for Blogs and for Websites
- Local SEO and Google Maps Marketing
- An Introduction to some amazing SEO Tools
- Image Optimisation
- On page Optimisation
- Off page Optimisation
- How to Use Social Media for SEO
- How Social Signals Play a Part
Email Marketing Workshops
This workshop will teach you how to create successful email marketing campaigns that people will open, read and respond to. With step-by-step instructions, we will take you through the whole email creation and email campaigns process – from copywriting and design through to data capture and analysis.
- Learn how to Create Email Marketing Campaigns
- Copywriting for Email Marketing Campaigns
- How to write Email Subject Lines and Headers to Maximise Open Rates
- How to Increase Click Throughs on Email Campaigns
- Ensure your emails will get through spam filters
- Email Design and Layout: How to Format Emails to Maximise Click Throughs and Conversion Optimisation
- Data Capture Techniques including Forms, Surveys and Competitions
This workshop gives an overview of the various main social networks, and how best to use them to achieve your business and marketing goals. Find out how to create a basic social media strategy for your business, choose which social networks to use to meet your objectives, discover tricks and tips for success, and learn how social media can save you time and make your marketing campaigns more successful.
- Social media strategy and its practical application in the business
- Understand how different social media platforms work and how to set up and manage accounts for best effect
- Which social media platforms you should choose to help you meet each business or marketing objective, or target specific audience groups
- Understand how to manage social media content and campaigns within strict time constraints (includes the use of dashboards etc)
- Leave with practical improvements to make to your current offering
- Ensure that the whole team understands and can play its part in making your social media strategy work
- Get an understanding of how the channels are being used in competitors and where they are going in the future
- Discover how to time-saving automation techniques
We can hold the workshop at your offices, or at a venue of your choice. We are based in Leeds, Yorkshire, but are happy to travel. Please contact us direct to find out which areas we cover.
If you would like a no-nonsense informal chat about what your business could achieve through SEO, Email Marketing or Social Media Marketing, Yorkshire-based SEO and digital marketing expert Jonny Ross is happy to help.
For more information about the areas we cover, a review of your current online presence and training needs, or a chat about what is possible, please give us a call on 0113 493 1819.
For more information about hiring Jonny Ross as an SEO or Web Marketing Speaker, please give us a call on 0113 493 1819.
Submit your review
I booked an intensive course with Jonny on digital marketing to make sure my skills are as up-to-date as possible for my clients. I needed a course that specifically covered what I provide and at a professional advanced level. Jonny went through everything in depth but in a way that was easy to follow and answered any specific queries I had. I felt at ease and came away with new things to apply. I would highly recommend him for anyone looking for social media or seo training in the future.
Jonny and his team (Helen & Katy) visited our offices recently to review our marketing efforts on a specific brand we manage. They also helped bring an fresh perspective on our marketing efforts, a '3rd eye' if you like. We found Jonny, Helen and Katy to be very helpful and it was refreshing to get their expert opinion on some of our key issues. From what we've implemented so far from the advice they gave us we've seen real improvement and look forward to working with them again soon.
Involve Yorkshire & Humber booked Jonny Ross to run a workshop on using LinkedIn for effective relationship management and business development in April 2015. Jonny made my job as event organiser really easy. Prior to the event he was very quick to respond to any questions and understood our requirements straight away. His efficiency, expertise and responsiveness made me feel I was in safe hands and that the event would be well run - and it was. During the workshop, Jonny put everyone at ease and shared some really practical insights, tips and ideas. Everyone enjoyed the workshop and went home with something useful. 100% of the delegates said the workshop informed and inspired them to use LinkedIn more. Comments from our evaluation forms included: "LinkedIn is much more powerful than I thought. Jonny was excellent: very knowledgeable and an excellent presentation style. Recommended." - Gary Wood, Royds Community Association "Exceeded my expectations" - Philip Williams, Wrigleys Solicitors I would have no hesitation in recommending Jonny Ross as a speaker or trainer.
In a short space of time, Jonny's friendly, patient manner not only helped me find my focus but also where best to direct it. I went from being someone who had become lost in the social media world, to leaving with a strategy, a clear plan of implementation and a sense of achievement and calm.
I've read numerous articles on maximising social media and have attended several social media courses, and I can honestly say Victoria's Social Media Masterclass is the first one that has proved wholly relevant. Victoria, and her colleague Jonny Ross - through their own business experiences - thoroughly understand the B2B market and the best techniques for effectively engaging with a very senior audience. Rather than lecture, there approach is insightful, tailored and highly strategic and forced me to really think about and evaluate my social media goals, plans and communcations. A very valuable session.Highly recommended
Jonny was delivering a two day Social Media training course to me and my colleagues. Although I would regard myself as very knowledgeable in the areas covered, I was definitely surprised by Jonny's in-depth and extensive knowledge. Jonny is a very good communicator and is able to deliver his points and ideas across. As a result I have learnt so much more about Social Media techniques which will benefit me in my work. I would highly recommend Jonny!