- This event has passed.
Social Media Strategy at The University of York
March 6, 2018| £225 + VAT
This one-day social media strategy masterclass gives an overview of all the main digital channels and social media platforms, explaining how to use them and exploring which ones are best to reach different target audiences. You will learn and implement practical social media skills tailored to your business.
The course examines the importance of blogging, how it is core to any good digital strategy, and how it links in with an organisation’s wider PR and communications strategy. It explains the basics of SEO and how blogging and other social media activities and platforms benefit your website’s SEO.
• How to tailor social media to your business needs, based on a pre-master class questionnaire
• Understand the impact of blogs, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn and Google rankings
• Create a social media plan for your business that you will implement over the following month.
You can choose to gain Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) accreditation for this course.
Through achieving sufficient appropriate courses you can gain a full ILM certificate in Leadership & Management, level 5.
For more information on ILM accreditation and attaining the full certificate please email email@example.com
• Improve your Google rankings
• Use LinkedIn to win new business and carry out research
• Build relationships through Twitter
• Write blogs that will engage with potential customers and the media