- This event has passed.
AdVenture How To: Google My Business (GMB) and local SEO December 2021
December 1, 2021 @ 9:30 am - 11:00 am
A simple Google search for your business gives you a sense of what your potential customers currently see when they are looking for the products or services you offer. Many businesses find that their listing is hidden, many layers down in the search results.
This session by digital strategist Jonny Ross shows you how to use Google My Business to increase the online profile of your business and to drive new enquiries.
Google My Business is an online platform that allows you to submit information about your business. Once it’s up and running it offers businesses a powerful way to drive customer engagement, generate sales and increase online reach.
Jonny also brings his digital marketing expertise to show you how to use Google My Business to build trust and loyalty among your customer base. As well as promoting your listing, Google My Business also gives you a way to share new photos, blog posts and other content with your local customers, strengthening your relationship and making it easier for them to choose you over the competition.
64% of consumers use Google My Business to find contact details of shops and businesses online
What benefits will you get out of this session?
By the end of the session, you will be able to use Google My Business to bring tangible benefits to your business. This session will allow you to:
• Use what you’ve learned to drive business to your online website / bricks and mortar store through effective digital marketing
• Get an online entry that will show up above the main search results – which customers are far more likely to click
• Create a new way to build a loyal, local customer base
• See an increase in clicks from people who are ready to buy from you
• And then offer those people a quick and easy way to buy what they want
What will you learn?
The session content will equip you with the skills you need to be able to:
• Claim a Google My Business listing
• Optimise your listing
• Build high quality local citations
• Join the dots using schema (the vocabulary that helps search engines to better understand what’s on your website)
• Use user reviews to your advantage
How will you be supported after the event?
We’ll use an action plan template with each delegate to help them to form their own personal action plan following the workshop. This keeps everyone on track post-event and gives them tangible actions that they can implement straight away.